Book Tickets Online
AboutMarble Arch Caves- Magical, Unique and Memorable
The Marble Arch Caves is a major tourist attraction, set in the picturesque foothills of Cuilcagh Mountain, just a short journey from the Island town of Enniskillen in County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland.
The landscape encompassing the Marble Arch Caves was formed over 340 million years ago. Today this natural environment of caves, rivers, mountains, ancient woodlands, waterfalls and gorges offer an opportunity for visitors to enjoy the incredible range of activities and experiences the Marble Arch Caves have to offer.
Discover our subterranean world!
Under the vibrant green hills of Fermanagh lies a labyrinth of caves, sinkholes and subterranean rivers. Amongst them is the Marble Arch Caves which is the most active river cave in Ireland and the UK.
On a guided cave tour our carefully constructed paths enable you to comfortably traverse the Marble Arch Caves whilst discrete lighting displays the cave features and delicate cave formations to their optimum. Our enthusiastic guides will lead you through awe-inspiring passages and further enhance your experience by interpreting the stories of this wonderous show cave.
Explore the Landscape!
Explore the landscape draping over the Marble Arch Caves, its rivers, gorge, waterfalls, mountains and ancient woodlands are the perfect backdrop. The Marble Arch Caves Visitor Centre is a venue for Guided Walks, Family Activities and Events providing the opportunity to explore the landscape encompassing this captivating setting.
Explore this breathtaking landscape set in the heart of the Cuilcagh Lakelands Geopark.
Experience the Facilities!
Visitors to the Marble Arch Caves Visitor Centre can enjoy Guided Tours and Experiences, Visitor Information point, Café, Exhibition areas, Souvenir Shop, WiFi and free car parking.
- Guide dogs permitted
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Gift Shop
- Guided Tours Available
- Open Mondays
- Open Sundays
- Picnic Area
- Restaurant on Premises
- Tea-room/Cafe onsite
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Baby changing facilities
- Advance booking essential
- Capacity limit
- Clear signage
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Face mask essential (not provided)
- Floors clearly marked for social distancing
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Hygiene screens in place
- Open now
- Outside seating
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Accept coach parties
- First Aid
- Gift vouchers
- Online Booking
- Self guided walks/cycle rides
- Visitor information
- Wi-fi available
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Coach parking
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- Euros accepted
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Forest Location
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
- In countryside
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed Towards Senior Citizens
- Marketed Towards Students / Youth
- Non smoking establishment
- Unique venue
Travel & Trade
- Family Discount