Book Tickets Online
At Corralea, we offer a range of outdoor activities and self-catering accommodation on the same site.
All our activities and experiences are eco-friendly to safeguard the quality of the water and the peacefulness which surrounds us. We are deliberately keeping our numbers small to offer our customers a quality and authentic experience which will help regenerate our area without swamping it with mass tourism.
Outdoor Activities :
• Hire of single & double canoes (bookable online, includes all equipment)
• Hire of SUP boards (bookable online, includes all equipment)
• Daily hire of e-bikes (bookable online, includes all equipment)
• Instructor lead sessions (1hr) : Archery, Climbing or Mountain biking
• ½ Day Experiences: Going underground, Electric Escape
• Wellbeing Experiences: combining our Forest Eco Spa (hot tub, sauna, relaxation pod nestling among the trees on the shores of Lough Macnean) with canoe hire or e-bike hire for a truly unique experience.
We are open all year round although some of the activities are only available May-Oct. We cater for residents and Day visitors (Couples, small adult groups & families) Corralea is an ideal place for nature lovers, social gatherings or family reunions.
Facilities on site for our customers:
• Forest Eco-Spa
• The only Lough swing in Ireland
• Free car parking
• Changing rooms and toilets
• BBQ, tipi & picnic areas
• Biking trails, pumptrack for residents
• Lakeshore walking nature trails & orienteering course
• Volleyball lawn & children playground
• Small jetty with fishing boats.
Hire prices: from £20pp for 2 hours canoe hire.
Instructor led Activities on site are £100 for up to 4 people.
1/2 Day Experiences off site and well being packages: from £50pp
Fermanagh, Cavan, Leitrim and Donegal
- Prior Booking Required
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- Euros accepted