AboutOur private 4 bedroom home is a fresh take on retro-chic, urban-living and we really hope you can come to "The Heart Of Enniskillen Town" and stay-cation with us at Family Self - Catering Ireland.com.
Remain private, get some fresh air and wash away your Covid-fatigue, with our bright and breezy change of scene. For your safety and peace of mind, we have committed to "We're Good To Go" Enhanced Cleaning Protocol, so it's easy to stay with us and re-group, re-energise and simply relax.
We cater specifically to groups and families in "The Heart Of Enniskillen Town", where you will have lots of open space in our fully gated gardens, with a slide for your children, plenty of space to play ball games and a private patio and front seating area. Guests can enjoy our patio, BBQ, or have a drink with family and friends.
We offer lots of those little extras for your children - kid-proof table and glassware, a high-chair, travel cot, waterproof mattress protectors, plus, a variety of DVDs, Books and Games for all ages and genders. The decor is bright and happy through all our weathers and our great insultation and central heating creates a lovely haven, even during the worst of our seasons, making "in The Heart Of Enniskillen " a great destination, all year round.
If you are attending a wedding/event, we are superbly located "between" all local hotels and taxis will pick you up and drop you off, with ease.
You can walk to all of the town's amenities or use your own transport. We have on-site parking for 3 vehicles. There is no need to use public transport if you don't want to, but it is readily available with a local town bus service,50 yards from the property. Taxi rides within Enniskillen are cheap, plentiful and easily accessible.
So grab your family, kick up your heels and let us welcome you here.
Bedroom 1: 1 double bed
Bedroom 2: 1 double bed
Bedroom 3: 1 double bed
Bedroom 4: 1 bunk bed
(Sleeps 8 + baby)
- Cooking / bbq facilities for guests use - We have a large outdoor patio, with outdoor tables, chairs, umbrellas and a BBQ. All of these are stored in a shed on the patio and are very easily accessible, for use by all of our guests. Our 4 bedroom house has a well equipped kitchen for families and groups to cook and prepare meals in. The kitchen leads directly onto the patio area should foods be cooked inside but gusts prefer to eat "al fresco."
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - We accept babies and children of all ages. There is a travel cot for a baby up to 2 years and beds and bunks for children of any age accompanied by adults.
- Child seat available - There is a free standing, easy wipe, high chair available. Stored away under the stairs for everyone's comfort.
- Children's outdoor play area - There are large gardens at the property. These are secured and well fenced and gated. Children can play ball games here and run around freely. There is also a slide for children's use.
- Children's play area
- Children's videos/DVDs available - There is a large range of books, DVDs and games for small children, toddlers, teenagers, male and female. There is also a varied range of books and DVDs for adults looking to just use the property for some downtime.
- Cot & Highchair Available
- Facilities for children - Lots of books, games and DVDs. Kid-proof crockery and glasses. Waterproof mattress protectors on all beds for children's convenience.
- Highchairs Available
- Cater for females - All female groups are welcome to stay at our property.
- Cater for individuals - Individuals are welcome at our property.
- Cater for males - All male groups are welcome at our property.
- Central heating throughout
- Gift vouchers - Gift vouchers can be purchased directly from us, on firstname.lastname@example.org - any denominations.
- Groups accepted
- Groups catered for - Groups are welcomed at our property.
- Hairdryers - There is a communal hair dryer in the upstairs bathroom.
- Ironing facilities - There is a steam iron (under the sink) and an ironing board (under the stairs), at the property.
- Latest arrival time (24 hr clock) - Check - in is between 3pm and 9pm
- Linen available free of charge - Our property is handed over you with all bed linens in place. Waterproof mattress protector, fitted sheet, duvet and duvet cover, pillow, pillow protector and pillow case. There are no changes of linen during your stay.
- Linen provided
- Prior Booking Required
- Private Garden - There are large, securely fenced, gated gardens, surrounding the entire property.
- Private rooms - All rooms are private and for members of the family or group who have checked in - only.
- Showers - There is a free standing 1m square electric shower, in the upstairs bathroom of our property.
- Showers on site
- Towels available - We supply 3 hand towels and 3 bath towels for your stay. Should you require more towels, please bring with you as this is a self-catering property.
- Washing & Drying facilities on site
- Access to golf course - You are in close proximity to Enniskillen Golf Club. We can provide special offers for our guests upon request.
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking - There are a number of stables locally - find these on Fermanagh Lakeland Tourism website.
- Fishing - We are located in Fermanagh Lakelands with Fishing opportunities everywhere. Make sure you have the proper licencing.
- Games/sports area on site - There are large enclosed gardens, where children can play balls games.
- Television in lounge/TV room - There is a 32" flat screen TV in the living area, with Free View and a number of Catch Up Channels available. You can input your own data to access Netflix.
- Water sports facilities - Check out all of the companies offering watersports in Fermanagh - lots and lots to do.
- Wifi - Free wifi - passwords available upon check-in.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - There is parking for up to 3 standard sized vehicles on site.
- Parking (free) - Parking is free on site and off site.
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors - Our gates area will hold up to three normal sized vehicles. Those with a disability can park right outside the front door of the property.
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- Deposit Reqired - Upon check-in, we collect a £200.00 cash deposit. The property will be looked over, at check-out and provided there is no damage and the property has been left as it was found, the deposit will be returned, at the pre-arranged 10.30am check-out.
- Euros accepted
- Midweek breaks - Check out the special offer section. Currently there is a £499 only for a 3 nights stay between Monday and Thursday of any week up until the 12th December, 2021.
- Monthly rates available
- Short breaks available
- Weekend breaks
- Al fresco dining - We have an outdoor patio, with outdoor seating stored on the patio, which is directly outside the kitchen door making Al Feesco dining simple.
- Castle - Enniskillen is within walking distance of our property.
- Electricity Extra - We leave £10.00 electricity on the meter for all of our guests. Should you use more, you will be required to top up yourself. All details are in the property manual,
- In Market Town - Enniskillen is a country market town with Local Produce markets on Saturday mornings.
- In town/city centre - We are within walking distance of the town Centre Of Enniskillen an all that it has to offer. Taxis however are readily available.
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families
- Max group size - This 4 bedroom property sleeps 8 adults and a baby. This is the maximum capacity.
- Non smoking establishment - Our property is strictly NON-SMOKING.
Room / Unit Features
- Central heating in all units - The entire property is heated by oil fuel - included in the booking fee.
- DVD Player - There is a DVD player and lots of DVDs for all ages male and female.
- Freezer in all units - There is a 3 drawer integrated freezer in the kitchen.
- Ground floor bedrooms available - There is a large double bedroom on the ground floor level.
- Hairdryer Available
- Hairdryer in all units - There is one hairdryer in the main bathroom.
- Ironing Facilities - There is an iron (under the kitchen sink) and an ironing board (under the stairs).
- Ironing facilities in all units
- Non smoking rooms available - The property is strictly NON-SMOKING throughout.
- Sleeps 8+ - The property sleeps a maximum of 8 adults and a baby.
- Tea & coffee making facilities - We provide, tea bags, coffee granules and sugar for our guests.
- TV - There is a 32" TV in the living room, with a number of freeview and catch-up channels available.
- Washing Machine - There is a washing machine in the kitchen with a clothes line and pegs outside the back door of the kitchen. Please do not dry clothes inside the property.
- Disabled access rooms - Large ground floor double bedroom - no ensuite, bathroom upstairs.
- Marketed as gay friendly - We are a booking.com Proud Certified Property.
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly - We do our best to recycle, not use disposable plastics, with attention to energy efficiency.
- Special provisions for lone female travellers - The property is alarmed and in a very safe area. It is safe and secure for loan female travellers, in an easily accessible, well lit, quiet neighbourhood, with bus and taxi services readily available.