Erne Villa is a Three Star self-catering property situated in a cul-de-sac in the heart of Fermanagh with stunning Lough Erne and mountain views. Secluded property with garden fence surround making it suitable for children. Five spacious bedrooms; kitchen/dining area seats 12. Two spacious lounges with open log fires. Perfect for a family get-together.
Room 1- double bed (en suite). Room 2- two single beds (en suite). Room 3- one double and one single bed (en suite). Room 4- two single beds. Room 5- One single bed, one double bed and a bunk bed with a bottom double bed ans a single top bed. Separate bathroom - downstairs. Separate shower room - upstairs.
*Parking area at accommodation.
Hire of equipment by guests is done at their own risk.
Erne Villa is approximately three miles from Lusty Beg Island, two miles from Rossharbour Resort and an ideal base from which to explore Fermanagh, Sligo and North Donegal.
A five minute drive takes you to the Lower Lough Erne bridge where you can fish from the pier while a twenty to thirty minute drive takes you to the beaches at Bundoran, Rossnowlough and Mullaghmore.
Take a day trip to Marble Arch Caves, Ulster American Folk Park, Glenveagh National Park, Culcaigh Board Walk and many more. Enjoy long walks in Castlecaldwell, go hydro-biking or water-trampolining at Castlearchdale, hire a boat or explore Devenish Island. There are lots of activities to choose from.
Take a drive to Lough Navar and enjoy the spectacular views over Lower Lough Erne as well as the Blue Stack and Sperrin Mountains.
The Enniskillen Taste Experience offers a guided walking tour, stopping along the way to sample an indulgent mix of food and drink. Visit Blakes of the Hollow and see "Door of Thrones Number 4", book a tour of The Boatyard Distillery or Enniskillen Castle Museum. There is something to suit everyone.
Whatever you do and wherever you go you can be assured of a warm welcome at Erne Villa, Co. Fermanagh and its surrounding counties.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Baby changing facilities - Baby changing table is located in upstairs shower room.
- Cot & Highchair Available
- Central heating throughout - Oil fired central heating.
- Ironing facilities - Ironing board and iron available for use of guests.
- Latest arrival time (24 hr clock) - Check-in is between 3pm and 6pm, (15.00 - 18.00), but an earlier check-in can be accommodated. Check-out is 11am.
- Linen provided - Bed linen provided.
- Pets accepted - Pets are welcome but guests are requested to keep them out of the bedrooms.
- Prior Booking Required
- Private Garden
- Real log/coal fires - Log fires in both lounges.
- Television in lounge/TV room - There is a TV in each lounge and a DVD Player in Lounge One.
- Wifi - Wi-fi is NET1
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Deposit Reqired - Contactless payment through bank transfer is available.
- Euros accepted
- Dogs Welcome Inside
- Gas/electricity charged by meter - Guests pay for the electricity they use. The meter is read on check-in and guests top it up to same amount on check-out.
- Marketed Towards Families - Erne Villa is ideal for a family get-together and guests regularly consist of 3 generations.
- Non smoking establishment
- Towels Not Supplied - Some towels are left in the hot press for those who forget to pack their own.
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms - There is a portable combi TV/DVD in each bedroom.
- DVD Player - DVD Player in lounge one.
- Freezer in all units - Under counter freezer in Utility Room.
- Fuel Included
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer Available - Hairdryer upstairs located in Room 5, (largest room). Hairdryer downstairs located in Room 1.
- Ironing Facilities
- Sleeps 8+ - Can sleep up to 15, sharing.
- Tumble Dryer - The Tumble Dryer is located in the utility room.
- TV In Bedrooms - Portable TVs which can also play a DVD.
- Washing Machine