This fortified house and bawn are set on Tully Point and were built for Sir John Hume who occupied the house until 1641 when it was attacked and burned on Christmas Eve by Rory Maguire and the inhabitants massacred. It was not lived in again.
A visitor’s centre, located in a restored farmhouse, houses an exhibition telling local stories relating to the castle.
No unaccompanied children under the age of 16.
ChurchillDerrygonnellyCounty FermanaghBT93 6HPTel: (028) 9082 3207Alt: (028) 9082 3214Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Take the A46 (loughshore Road) from Enniskillen travelling towards Belleek for approximately 10 miles. Go right at the signpost for Tully Castle and travel along this lane for 1/2 mile. Turn right into Tully Castle car park. The visitor centre is a short walk from the car park. Disabled parking is available closer to the exhibition centre. Large coaches are advised to drive past the first car park and go directly to the second car park, which has wider access.
Sundays only 12:00 - 16:00
Open exterior access
NB. This map is based on the postcode and so may not reflect the exact location