Corralea Activity Centre Ltd
Corralea Activity Centre is a well-established family run Activity Centre in the heart of Fermanagh offering a wide range of OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES on site:
* Electric Bike Tasters
• Mountain biking (skills, pump track, trails)
• Team building
ACTIVITIES off site:
• Mountain biking (forest and mountain tracks)
We are open all year round. All our activities are carried out by suitably qualified instructors.
We cater for:
We cater for all ages and occasions, from Residents to Day groups.
• School, youth & church groups (Activity Days with 4 different activities)
• Couples and small adult groups
• Families & Birthday Groups
• Companies & Social Groups
• Flexible programmes of activities
• Summer Buzz programme of daily activities in July & August including our popular night paddle
• Family Activity Packages including accommodation in self-catering cottages & activity vouchers
• Adventure week-end Packages (with accommodation on site and activities of your choice)
• Hen & Stag Parties or week-end packages (with accommodation on site and activities to set you on a high)
• Fishing packages
• Corporate Events: competitive & challenging teambuilding tasks.
Hybrid bikes, canoes and surfboards. Hire includes all equipment (wetsuits, buoyancy aids, helmet, map)
Corralea offers the most picturesque scenery if you want to chill out in the country, enjoy the beauty of the lake and surrounding mountains.
Our accommodation on site is in self-catering cottages. There is a cluster of cottages (sleeping 4/5) + a more spacious cottage (sleeping 6 in 3 bedrooms). Cottages are a stone throw from Upper Lough Macnean. An ideal place for nature lovers, social gathering or family reunions.
FACILITIES ON SITE:
• Free car parking
• Changing rooms & Toilets
• BBQ, Tipi & picnic areas
• Biking trails, pump track & skills area
• Lakeshore walking nature trails & orienteering course
• Volleyball & children playground
• Small Jetty with fishing boats.
Upper Lough MacNean
+44 (0)28 6638 6123
Fermanagh, Cavan, Leitrim and Donegal
Directions from Town:
From Enniskillen: Follow the signs for the A4 Belcoo through Enniskillen, and continue until you reach the town of Belcoo. Please be aware that the road from Enniskillen to Belcoo is in good condition but is winding due to the landscape, we recommend that you take your time and enjoy the views. When entering Belcoo take the second road on the right, sign posted for Garrison (B52). Follow the road along the shore of Lough McNean, until you reach the Corralea Activity Center
From Belfast: Take the Westlink signs in Belfast for the M1 motorway for the West. Follow the motorway west, when you come to Dungannon, the road will change to the A4, follow this through Augher, Clogher, Fivemiletown, Lisbellaw and on to Enniskillen. The road is good and well sign posted.
Follow the signs for the A4 Belcoo through Enniskillen, and continue until you reach the town of Belcoo. Please be aware that the road from Enniskillen to Belcoo is in good condition but is winding due to the landscape, we recommend that you take your time and enjoy the views. When entering Belcoo take the second road on the right, sign posted for Garrison (B52). Follow the road along the shore of Lough McNean, until you reach the Corralea Activity Center
From Dublin: Take the N3 via Navan and Cavan. Taking the directions for Butlersbridge (new Cavan-by-pass where you will by-pass Butlersbridge). Then follow directions for Belturbet and Derrylin and then to Eniskillen. You will enter Enniskillen from the Sligo Road
Nearest bus stop:
Nearest train station: